So Let's Begin

Welcome to blogging!
Hello! It is my first time in the Blogger world. I have no idea how to start yet but let's just be positive about two things.. I am here to learn, and I am here to share! Now let's begin with an introduction shall we? 
I am but a normal chick with some wild thoughts. My best friend told me that blogging is kind of interesting and she encourage me to do so. Well, here I am! ...and I think I am enjoying it! Please bare with my grammar I am not a professional linguist unfortunately.
However, I am someone who I can be proud of. I am currently an Architecture student in a prestigious University. I am an artist,  a frustrated drummer, an amateur singer, and a cool girl. Not to mention I am interested in gaming and some other boy stuff. I am a 19 year old dreamer. For now, that's all I have to say. I welcome myself to the portal of freedom and words! Let the blogging begin! 







0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Visitors

Flag Counter

Total Pageviews

Credits

This blog is original. Contents and photos in this blog are mine unless otherwise stated. If you have any concerns feel free to contact me at jaizajumawan@gmail.com. I hope you enjoyed your stay here ☺ Thanks and have fun !

MAGPALISTA NA!

top blog sites
Promote Your Blog
Free Blog Directory
Blog Directory